How to measure the size of your foot:
1. Sit down and place your foot on a white sheet.
2. Mark a point in front of the longest finger and a point behind the heel (hold the pen vertically).
3. Measure the distance between the two points and refer to the size guide.
Note: If you consider your feet wide or narrow and you have doubts about the obtained size, please contact us by clicking the button below "Looking for special sizes for shoes?
How to measure the size of your belt:
1. Place the belt on a straight surface.
2. Using a measuring tape, measure the distance from the beginning of the buckle to the usual hole (See picture).
Example: If you have obtained a measurement of 90cm, buy the 90cm belt. If you are using the last hole, consider buying a 5cm larger belt (95cm in our example), so there is space for adjustment in the future. If you’re using the first hole, decrease 5cm (to 85cm in our example). A suitable belt is usually measured up to the central hole.